Saturday, March 21, 2015

Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico: SAYULITA: ZUMBA WITH MICKI CUNNINGHAM

ZUMBA TODAY  

SO I CAN EAT PIZZA TOMORROW!


It's true, I love to eat delicious food, especially pizza! We have fallen into a pattern of eating pizza at least once a week while living in Sayulita, Mexico, so I knew I had to find a way to burn those calories. It became clear that after months of searching for the best pizza in town and daily lounging on the beach, I soon would not be able to fit through the door of our motorhome if I didn't start getting more exercise. I don't like to run, I am a lazy paddleboarder, and working out in a gym is soooo boring. That's when I discovered Zumba with Micki in Sayulita! It's fun, it's lively, and it burns 600 to 1000 calories per hour! 

Read more at:
Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico: SAYULITA: ZUMBA WITH MICKI CUNNINGHAM:





Read more about Sayulita, one of our favorite Mexican towns in my eBook available on Amazon.com. Take a Look inside at:

 "Healthy Living andTraveling in Mexico" eBook on Amazon.com

Follow our adventures at www.HealthyLivingandTravelinginMexico.com