Sunday, January 4, 2015

ZUMBA WITH SANDY AT THE ATHLETIC CLUB SAN CARLOS

Zumba with Sandy at Athletic Club San Carlos

Salsa Steps and Hip Movement with Sandy--High Intensity and Fun!

Zumba class at the Athletic Club San Carlos starts at 9:30 in the morning--that's my favorite time of day for Zumba! The day after Christmas, Jon and I decided to ride our bikes the short distance from Totonaka RV Park to this fitness center--my odometer clocked it at less than half a mile. We were impressed that the club even had a bike rack out front, and we weren't the only ones using it! We liked this town and this club immediately. 
    Jon worked out in the well-equipped gym while I attended Zumba class with Sandy. Manny Fit is the regular Zumba Instructor but he was on vacation that day. Sandy led an energetic, fun class and, boy, did I feel it the next day!  After a month without Zumba, I was out of practice. I realized that I had been doing Zumba Gold for the previous few months, and Sandy's class was definitely higher intensity than that! The Zumba studio was first-class with a well-polished hardwood floor that made turns easy and fluid. The mirrored front wall was perfect for
Athletic Club of San Carlos
watching Sandy's moves and checking my own technique. The Latin music reminded me that I was happy I had returned to "Zumba Mexico"!
     I highly recommend Zumba at the Athletic Club San Carlos. In addition to the gym and Zumba Studio, they also have a swimming pool, aqua aerobics, spinning classes, yoga,  tennis, and other activities, all very impressive!
     The Athletic Club San Carlos is located at Avenida 3 #110 at the corner of Calle IV, San Carlos. The easiest way to find it as you are coming into San Carlos from Mex. Highway 15 on Blvd. Manlio Fabio Beltrones, turn right at the first Extra mini-market. The Athletic Club is two blocks down on the left. Contact them at athleticclubsancarlos@gmail.com to verify the schedule. For more information see the article and photos at What's Up San Carlos:
http://directory.whatsupsancarlos.com/athleticlub-san-carlos

Read more about Zumba in San Carlos and other cities in Mexico in my book, now available on Amazon.com and Amazon Worldwide. View and order the eBook for Kindles, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets and phones by clicking this link: 
Healthy Living and Traveling in Mexico Book on Amazon.com
Follow our travels in Mexico and other Zumba classes we attend at: www.HealthyLivingandTravelinginMexico.com