Sunday, January 11, 2015

ZUMBA® SHOES: WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THEM?

Zumba Fly Print Shoes

MY SECOND PAIR OF ZUMBA® FITNESS SHOES -- WELL WORTH THE MONEY!

     I have to admit, I was skeptical at first about whether shoes from Zumba® Fitness were going to be worth the money. After just one Zumba class, I was convinced that they make a huge difference in how well I move. But the major difference is that the design helps reduce the strain on my leg joints, especially on my knees! The more Zumba classes I attended wearing Zumba shoes, the more I realized that the benefits are worth the expense. Now I have two pairs of Zumba® Fitness shoes and I highly recommend them! No, I'm not a Zumba Instructor and I don't work for Zumba® Fitness. I am just another Zumba participant who is hooked on this wonderful dance-fitness program!
Special Design of the Zumba Fly Print Soles
    What is special about Zumba shoes? First of all, they are very light weight and fit comfortably. But, I think the most important feature is the bottom of the sole which is relatively smooth and free of traction-producing grooves, allowing smooth movement during dancing. In addition, the circular  shape on the sole, where the ball of the foot rests, aids in fluid turns especially on hardwood or tile floors. 
     Many Zumba classes in Mexico are held on basketball courts, so I find it is even more important to protect my knees and other joints with good Zumba shoes plus a technique of lifting my feet more between steps. Many fitness centers in small Mexican towns also have concrete floors, and though not ideal for dancing, I Zumba where I can. I find the concrete wears out my shoes faster, so this year I brought two pairs of Zumba® Fitness shoes to Mexico!

Read more about living in Mexico by clicking this link:  www.HealthyLivingandTravelinginMexico.com

"Look Inside" the book on Amazon.com by clicking this link: