Wednesday, September 24, 2014

ZUMBA GOLD WITH SUMARA IN ASHLAND, OREGON: UNTIL I RETURN TO ZUMBA IN MEXICO!

ZUMBA GOLD BEGINS AT MOUNTAIN MEADOWS!

     Sumara Love teaches Zumba and Zumba Gold at several locations in Ashland, Oregon. Her classes are fun and her dance / exercise routines are easy to follow. Her smile is so contagious that I find myself smiling while I dance. That's when I am reminded of all of the health benefits of Zumba, including improving physical, mental, and emotional health. I leave her class knowing I've had a great workout, both aerobic and toning, and feeling great! How can exercise be this much fun!
     Sumara has been teaching Zumba and Zumba Gold at the Ashland YMCA and at Snap Fitness. She has been a Certified Zumba Instructor (ZIN) since 2010, certified in teaching Zumba, Zumba Gold, and Zumba Toning. Now, starting this week, she will also be teaching a Zumba Gold class Fridays at 8:30 AM at the Mountain Meadows Community in the Rogue Room. For more information about Sumara, her class times and locations, see  http://sumaralove.zumba.com  .
    While I live in Oregon, attending Sumara's Zumba and Zumba Gold classes is my favorite way to work out. Until I return to "Zumba Mexico!" in December, I'll be doing Zumba with Sumara at the Ashland YMCA and the Mountain Meadows Community Clubhouse.