Friday, April 25, 2014

ZUMBA WITH ANA MARIE ROBLES CRUZ AT MARFIL SPORT STUDIO IN GUANAJUATO, MX

ZUMBA WITH ANA MARIE AT MARFIL SPORT STUDIO

   Ana Marie Robles Cruz is a Licensed Zumba Instructor (ZIN) in Guanajuato, Mexico. She teaches Zumba classes at the Marfil Sport Studio located at Plazuela de los Santos Local No. 5. Guanajuato-Marfil Highway at Km 3, Guanajuato. Ana Marie replied promptly to my message on Zumba.com requesting Zumba class information, and I had hoped to attend her class. She was very friendly and helpful with her messages to me.
     was unable to attend Ana Marie's Zumba class while we were in Guanajuato. It was Semana Santa (Holy Week), the week before Easter, and there was so much to see during the few
days that we were there. Hopefully, the next time that we are in Guanajuato, I will be able to go to Marfil Sport Studio for Ana Marie’s Zumba class.
    Guanajuato is the "Sister City" of Ashland, Oregon, where I live. Each year during Ashland's Fourth of July Festivities, a group of Mexican Nationals from Guanajuato come to Ashland. They perform traditional Mexican dances in our parade, wearing beautiful costumes, dancing to lively Latin music. Each year that I see them perform I think "I must see Guanajuato some day". 
     I was finally able to see the Juarez Theater, the Basilica of Our Lady of Guanajuato, the Plaza de la Paz, (the Park of Peace), and the many underground roads through old tunnels that were once silver mines. Guanajuato is an amazing city!
     The Marfil Sport Studio is one of the places that I will visit when I return to Guanajuato. Verify current class information by contacting Ana Maria through the Zumba.com Class Finder or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/marfilsportstudio or by calling 01 473 129 5763.
COPYRIGHT © 2014 by Terry L Turrell
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this publication May be Reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or Transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, scanning, photocopying, recording, or Otherwise, without prior written permission .