Saturday, February 22, 2014

Zumba with Patty at Gym On-Line in Tecoman, Colima, MX

Zumba with Patty at Gym On-Line

     Patty Velazquez teaches Zumba classes at Gym On-Line in Tecoman, Colima. Her classes are at 8:40-9:40 AM and 8:00 to 9:00 PM. 
     I planned to attend Patty's Zumba class as we traveled south toward Zihuatanejo last week, but we were unable to find an RV Park in the Tecoman area. Patty has since given me information about camping on the beach near Tecoman, so next time we pass through this area, I will definitely look up Patty's Zumba classes again and plan to attend. 

     Contact Patty at: 
https://www.facebook.com/patty.velazquez.14 to verify class days and times, as well as directions to Gym On-Line.
     Gym On-Line Tecomán, according to the information on their blog, is located at LAGUNA LA MARIA NO. 108 ALTOS, COLONIA PRIMAVERAS DEL REAL C.P. 28190 TECOMAN, COLIMA TEL: 0443131123043 . I was happy to find Gym On-Line is listed in my Garmin Mexico GPS, so I think it will be easy to find next year when we visit Colima.